Collett’s Corner Equity Crowdfunding Campaign LaunchFebruary 5, 2019
Seeking Ohu DirectorsApril 7, 2019
Seeking Financial Analyst
22 April 2019
Ohu Development Ltd is seeking a proactive and dynamic financial analyst. We are a community-minded property development company focussed on positive social impact. We have three guiding purposes:
- To build community by building buildings.
- To design carefully curated spaces that bring people together in ways that create a sense of belonging and connection.
- To create regenerative economic models that support thriving communities.
Ohu Development is a for purpose business, which means profits go to Ohu Foundation (Charitable Trust) to invest in developing future communities.
Our projects include commercial developments, co-housing projects and other community focused developments. The company is growing and we are looking for someone passionate about making a difference and that is the right fit for our team.
- Develop financial models for community minded property developments
- Consolidate and analyse financial data for property developments
- Provide creative alternative and recommendations to unlock greater value for money (noting that value is both social, environmental and financial)
- Assemble and summarise data for financial performance and risk reporting
- Work with the Ohu team to guide long term strategic decisions
- Work experience, ideally in property development and/or social enterprise
- Proficient in Excel and other MS Office products
- Hands-on experience with financial analysis
- Outstanding presentations, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, and information analysis.
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, and business environments
- Degree in Finance, Economics or another related field
The role would be contract on a project by project basis with flexible hours. We have an office in the central city at 209 Tuam St. The rate would be dependent on your level of experience.
Please send a CV or any questions to James (email@example.com).