Tool: Finance Resource Hub
More useful links to other organisations providing training on the financial basics.
At Ohu we believe in creating an eco-system of like-minded organisations who can help. We want to align, not compete with our peers. Here are useful links to other organisations providing training on the financial basics.
WORKSHOPS / COURSES:
- Intro to Social Enterprise is for people and organisations who are keen to gain a better understanding of social enterprise and the impact it can make
- Starting a Social Enterprise is for those who have a great idea or are in the early stages of setting up a social enterprise
- Social Enterprise for Not-For-Profits is for NFP leaders who want to explore the process and challenges of starting social enterprise
- Designing Impact for Social Enterprise is for social enterprises that want to explore how to measure and communicate their positive impact
- Legal Structure for Social Enterprises is for people exploring the pros and cons of various legal structures for social enterprise
- Finding Funding is for people who want to find out about the different funding options for the different stages of their social enterprise
Canterbury Employers Chamber of Commerce - Accounting for non-accountants - 2017 Workshop Programme
Hagley Community College - Bookkeeping & Accounting for starters
Institute of Directors - Not for profit finance fundamentals. For Board members.
Culture and Creative Partnership - Finance and Project Budget Course
Culture and Creative Partnership - Strategic Planning Course
Social Enterprise Resources and Support - Whare Aki Akina