Ohu Finance supports communities to collectively own assets. We promote regenerative financial structures, that enable money to circulate in the local economy rather than collecting in the hands of a few. We support you to utilise social impact financing mechanisms for your project, this includes business planning and financial modelling; financial literacy; identifying the most appropriate form of funding; and a review of the various finance strategies to get you on your way to collective ownership.
We offer support in:
- Business Planning - to become investor ready
- Financial Literacy - speaking the language of business
- Funding Pathways - looking at the various channels of funding
- Financial Structures - regenerative business models.
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Statements Explained
- Income Statement Guide
- Balance Sheet Guide
- Cashflow Forecasts Guide
- Social Enterprise Terminology
- Finance Resource Hub
- Traditional Financing Sources
- How Start-up Funding Works
- Finding Funding for Social Enterprises
- Social Investment Overview
- Fundraise Using Social Media
- Attracting Philanthropists to Your Organisation
- Financial Structures Explained
- Flow of Money in Traditional Company Structures
- Customised Business Case
- Feasibility Study
- Financial Modelling
- Project Budget
- Understand Financial Basics
- Financial Literacy Session
- Getting Ready for Social Investment
- Support with Funding Applications
- How to Approach Investors
- Financing Option for Projects
- Ohu Regenerative Finance
NEED SOME HELP?
If this all seems confusing, don't worry. We're here to help.
Our team can work with you through everything you need to understand how to start your project, from what to think about before you get started, how to choose the appropriate financial structure and who you might need to call in for help at certain stages.
The test of our progress is not whether we add to the abundance of those who have much. It is whether we provide enough to those who have little.