Tool: Stakeholder Management Register
Who is involved in your project, what their interest is and how you are going to engage with them.
Community led development requires the coordination of a large number of people and their interests. This template provides a guide to capturing the various interests, and enabling management of them throughout the lifecycle of your project. This tool highlights:
- Why each stakeholder is important,
- The key considerations that should be recorded in relation to each stakeholder,
- When different stakeholders need to be engaged with,
- What mechanisms you can use to ensure meaningful engagement, and
- What the desired outcomes of the interaction is.
Successfully managing the people who are interests in your projects is the key to successfully developing assets which sustain the community for which the asset is being developed, access our template here and get in touch if you need further assistance.