Service: Wellbeing Support for Project Weavers and Champions
Well-being is vital otherwise burn-out is inevitable! Supporting the key personnel involved in the project in a holistic way is paramount to the success of your project.
Weavers and Champions need to know support is available and this can be beneficial coming from an independent source. Ohu can assist Weavers and Champions, as well as their directors, to ensure well-being is at the forefront and the project is not compromised by a poor support network. This service will be designed according to your needs and may include:
- Well-being and personal resilience ‘check-ins’ for champion and/or weaver
- Equipping you to support the well-being of your ‘champion’ and/or ‘weaver’
- Mentoring/supervision for champion and/or weaver
- Referrals to existing well-being and leadership services and resources as needed e.g. LINC, Alright campaign resources, MHERC, Gallup Strengths Finder, Non violent communication (NVC)
- Tailored well-being workshops
This specialised service is perfect for public sector management, teams and project leads. As this package is bespoke, the first step is engaging Ohu to talk scope and desired outcomes, see our contact page. This service also forms a more holistic package developed by Ohu; Supporting, Nurturing and Equipping Champions and Weavers. Ohu has wellbeing and coaching staff, as well as people who have previously encompassed these roles and/or supported them, that are here to help.