Package: Financial Basics
To run a successful project there are some basics that you will need to know to attract funders and investors, and to keep the project on budget.
Speaking the language of business can be daunting for those who are not confident with numbers. To run a successful project there are some basics that you will need to know to attract funders and investors, and to keep the project on budget. Here we outline the basics to enable you to speak the language of business. This package may include:
- Financial literacy overview
- Establishment an explanation of Financial Statements; allowing decision makers to understand the flow of money and financial health of the project
- Outline of Project Budgets and how to establish, apply and manage them throughout your project
- Facilitation with specialised aligned organisations where required
Tools and Services covered in this package:
- Financial Literacy Tool
- Income Statement Guide Tool
- Cashflow Forecasts Guide Tool
- Balance Sheet Guide Tool
- Understand Financial Basics Service
- Project Budget Service
- Finance Resource Hub Tool
By learning the financial basics you will be able to understand the flows of money in your business or project, make well researched decisions and communicate key data to stakeholders. If you think this package or any others may be of interest, get in contact with Ohu.