Package: Keeping people and communities at the centre of your project
Keeping community at the heart of property development.
This package brings together concepts and elements from across all four Ohu pillars (finance, legal, community weaving and property). Our holistic view of property development means that we can share with you how to weave community and purpose into each phase of your project. This package will be designed according to your communities needs and may include:
- Workshop(s) to develop the social landscape, your projects vision, purpose and values
- Guiding you through the co-designing methodology to enable community driven design, development and ownership of assets
- Designing and facilitating community consultation/participation processes
- Prepare programmes and cost plans that take into account your communities shared purpose, resources and capture the value of financial, social and environmental returns
- Using the Social Landscape tools
This package uses a combination of tools and service offerings by Ohu, specifically: Social Landscape Model tool, Vision, Mission and Purpose tool, Business Case Template tool, Co-Design service, Weaving Your Community tool and Community Consultation and Participation service.
As you can see, this package is wide reaching, what it covers and the subjects that it will delve deeper into are dependent on your projects requirements. Contact Ohu to start talking about how we can work together to keep your community at the heart of your development.